At the moment, DirectPhone supports working with such SIP devices as
- Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router
- Cisco SPA2102 Phone Adapter with Router
- Cisco SPA941 4line IP Phone with 1port Ethernet
- OBi100 VoIP Phone Adapter
- OBi202 VoIP Phone Adapter
Connecting and configuring SIP clients and SIP devices to the DirectPhone is done automatically using the built-in Provisioning server.
All the steps to configure and connect SIP devices to the Provisioning server are fairly straightforward and will not take much time.
Connection Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router / SPA2102 Phone Adapter with Router
For the device to automatically connect to your SIP account, you will need to do the following:
- Turn on the device and connect to the Internet.
- Find the IP address by typing "****" and the combination 110 #;
- Through the browser, go to the page that controls the SIP device.
- Replace the IP address of the SIP device with the IP address of the device.
- Reload the adapter.
- If you have any questions during the connection of the SIP-device to the Provisioning-server, then you can contact us at any time. Our specialists will provide all the necessary information.
Connecting a SIP device Cisco SPA941 4 line IP Phone with 1 port Ethernet
The method of connecting a phone with SIP support of this model differs little from previous versions. First of all, it will be required:
- Turn on the device and connect the Internet to it.
- Identify the IP address using the phone menu - just go to the Network section and look at Current IP.
- Navigate through the browser into the SIP device control web panel (default access: admin / admin). On the page: http: // / admin / advanced / Provisioning, select Provision Enable.
- Next, copy the line: http: // / admin / resync? Http: // : 8888 / SPA941.bin to the browser and replace the with the IP address of the device and go to the resulting link. Then reboot the hardware SIP phone.
- After the reboot, the device will automatically connect to your personal SIP account.
Connecting VOIP SIP adapters OBi100 and OBi202
Go through the browser into the SIP control web panel, go to the System Management menu, then click the Auto Provisioong submenu. Next, in the window in the ITSP Provisioning menu, set two parameters:
- Method set to Periodically
- Config URL set the value of SYNC A = aesK = 6b746342454a587a394d2a6246654321 IV = 6b746342454a587a394d2a6246654321 http: // : 8888 / OBI100 / obi110.xml; SYNC A = aes = 6b746342454a587a394d2a6246654321-IV = 6b746342454a587a394d2a6246654321 http: // : 8888 / OBI100 / $ mac.xml; SET TPRM1 = $ ERR
- Restart the device.
- Benefits of using SIP adapters for the phone
SIP devices have a lot of advantages, among them:
- calls between subscribers in the DirectPhone system will be free;
- the high quality of communication, in comparison with mobile or fixed phones SIP-adapter, which can be purchased relatively inexpensively, ensures the transmission of voice messages without the slightest interference;
- possibility to make video calls and use additional functions of innovative telephony;
- Since the SIP adapter for the phone supports multi channel mode, using a SIP phone, you can receive calls simultaneously from several subscribers.
But the main advantage that you get by buying a SIP phone is the low price of calls from one country to other. Equipment for SIP telephony will significantly reduce your costs for calls to local numbers and will make international and long distance communication less expensive.
Using SIP phones for commercial purposes, regardless of where your company is located - in New York or any other city in the USA, you will be able to increase the flow of incoming calls and, accordingly, expand the opportunities for your business.
Call in any direction without restrictions with DirectPhone. Our service gives you absolute freedom of communication!
In order to purchase SIP devices, you need to register on the link below.